Friday, August 18, 2006

Finally Friday!

KC has agreed to let me photograph him tonight. *crossing fingers* YAY! Can't wait....I'll try not to torture him too much so that I can use him for a model later. LOL. He's definitely got the "temperamental" part of modeling downpat. ROFL. JUST KIDDING....I love you honey.

Just for the record, I'm seriously happy about the fact that today is Friday and there is only an hour left before quittin' time. Today has been S.L.O.W.! {That stands for Seriously Lacking On Work.....teehehehe....or....um....well, that appears to be all I can come up with on short notice...LOL}. Anywho....I'm sure I could come up with some work to do, but since I'm stuck to the phones today (since the normal phone answerer is off on Fridays) I am just sitting here waiting on the phone to ring. I think I worked too hard getting caught up on my desk work, b/c now I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs....and the rest of my fingers (as I'm typing).

In other news....Looney Lady is back on campus. Phiddlesticks....I don't have my camera today. Soon. Oh remember what I said about her not liking ANY lady in this building? One of the instructors came out of her office today (one that works with Jay....the biggest offense of all) and says to me: "know what today is?"
me: "um...no, what?"
her: "the day LL shows up on campus"
me: "oh, yeah, I already saw her"
her: "oh NO....man, I can't stand that woman"
me {laughing}: "what did she do to you?"
her: "she tells all my students that I'm sleeping with Jay....and everyone else I come in contact with...."

Ah....nice to know I'm not the only one she singles out. More looney tunes to come....stay tuned.

Eh....thats about it for now I guess. I'm outa here.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)