Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Bad blogger

Yes, that would be me. I have been soo busy. Ya'd think with VBS over now, that I'd have time to post. Or at least rest....LOL. Well....in this case it was none of the above.
Saturday....oh phooey....blogger is so corny when it comes to pictures sometimes. One of them just disappeared. *SIGH*

Anywho, as I was saying....Saturday, KC an I went to Hickory shopping (I had to take some of the leftover VBS stuff back) and bought this lovely wooden word "faith" from hobbylobby which is now adorning my desk. Gotta luv that store! Got home about midafternoon and started some laundry after discovering that one (or both) of our lovely kitkats decided they didn't like me anymore and peed at least three times on my shirt that didn't quite make it to the hamper the night before. Probably b/c I've been the one force-feeding the antibiotics for their clawless feet for the last week or so......maybe? So that was fun to come home to.

{Missing paragraph on the idiotic male species moved to Private Insanity}

Rest of the weekend....pretty normal. Worked on this recipe box for myself. I am so in love. Its so pretty, neat, and organized....I'll have to find a picture of my ugly, very seriously unorganized, old recipe box. anyways, here's pictures of the new one. URGH....I can't get the pictures to show up where I want them to be. GRRRRR...oh well...live with it.

Yesterday I was at work, but we had convocation on campus all day which left me no time to post. I had fun despite the boringness of the sessions....LOL. Susan and I took the same classes....we are such goofballs....we spent most of the time laughing at funny stuff.....and making up funny stuff to laugh at....BWAHAHA! Now its today and its almost time to go home....so I'm going to finish up this post and head out.

Have a great afternoon and I'll talk to ya.....

LATER!

PS Here's a funny quote for ya....

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. {Jack Sparrow-Pirates of the Carribbean}

2 comments:

  1. Hi Faith. It's been a while since I had a chance to visit and leave a comment. I completely understand about VBS. I taught this year for the first time in years (cause I felt sorry for the girl in charge)...won't be doing it next year. LOL TTYL

    ReplyDelete
  2. VBS can DEFINITELY take a toll on the body...soul....mind...spirit...all of the above!!!! Glad it's over for you!
    Convocation was a hoot, and can't wait to do it next year! (yeah, right!)
    Anywhoo.........I'll leave you with another quote:

    "Why is the rum always gone?
    Oh.......that's why"
    Capt. Jack Sparrow-Pirates of the Caribbean

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)