Thursday, August 03, 2006

Another Fast'n....

Man, I have absolutely no time anymore!!! GRRR. Its gonna be another rushed evening. I'm heading out of work around three (which is only 10 minutes from now) and I'll be off until 3:30 tomorrow.....when i'll come in for an hour and then go pick up my car from the shop. Okay is that a weird schedule or what?! I'd explain but....just don't have time.

Tonight we're gonna be working on getting ready for VBS....and tomorrow and tomorrow night, too....and then Saturday: THE SCRAPBOOK CONVENTION!!!!! SO I'll be pretty scarce for the next couple of days.

I keep trying to get those pictures to upload on the post two posts back....but so far no success. I'll go try one more time and then I'm outa here. If you don't hear from me before then....have a great weekend!!!!!

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)