Saturday, August 26, 2006

Ahhhhh

Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE vacation? Particularly one where I can look out the door and see the ocean??? Yeah. Well. I do. *smiles*

Been here about....oh, six hours I guess....and so far have scouted out the local Wallyworld and picked up some grub and then came back to our room and took a walk down the beach at the water's edge. Nuttin like it. Only problem...just missin my babies....I hope they're being good for their Uncle Scott. *smiles*

Okay...getting off now to enjoy the evening. Am considering buying an oceanfront vacation home...LOL. Wouldn't that be nice....*grin* Yeah....thats about the extent of the consideration.

Later, ya'll!

1 comment:

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)