Tuesday, July 25, 2006

*SIGH*

Sheesh...how can one person be SO tired and do SO little? I don't get it. Stayed pretty busy at work today and didn't have time to post, but thought I'd hop on and blog a minute while KC is out....doesn't normally happen in the evenings b/c he's using the phone line for work.

In the midst of little aggravations of the day...a few bright spots:
  • Got a sweet email from DW first thing after I got to work this morning
  • Completed the hated task of getting the oil changed in my car...now I don't have to worry about it for another few weeks.
  • My tasty morning Dr. Pepper fix....
  • Got some extra brownie points at work today...with very little extra effort (gotta love THAT!)
  • Picked the first pepper off my plant when I got home tonight.
  • Tasted the sweet satisfaction of....having unexpected visitors drop by and not having to kill myself to straighten the house up in only a couple minutes...it was already nice and presentable.....thank you flylady! (bet you thought I was going to say the taste of the pepper huh??? Since I'm a pepper freak an all....LOL).

Yah, guess thats about it. And KCz back now. Gotta run....

Later, ya'll! =)

1 comment:

  1. I read till you said "Brownie" Man, that sounds yummy.
    MUST
    Have
    Brownie

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)