Friday, July 14, 2006

the pepper confessions

#1 Nothing is a suitable replacement for a Dr. Pepper. Nothing.
#2 Never attempt breaking the caffeine habit before breaking the Dr. Pepper habit.
#3 You might be able to kick the caffeine habit, but a Dr. Pepper will ruin the kick every time.
#4 It's been approximately 6 hours and 26 minutes since I caved to the Pepper craving in the gas station this morning when I stopped to get a little gas on the way to work.
#5 It's been approximately 3 hours and 33 minutes since I finished the last precious drop and sorrowfully laid the 20 oz bottle to rest in the trash can.
#6 It had been 2 days and 2 nights without caffeine before I caved.
#7 Dr. Pepper is the only true Pepper. Mr. Pibb is a completely unacceptable imitation.
#8 It's true. I'm in luv with my Doctor. My Dr. Pepper that is.
#9 If I give up caffeine, how will I cope with this loss?
#10 I just can't do it. I'm addicted. Somebody PLEASE create a caffeine-free Pepper!!!! PLEASE.

3 comments:

  1. I love Dr Pepper... and version of it. And I have never tried to give it up - that takes more will power than I posess. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this may or may not be good news for you; but there is a caffeine free Dr Pepper. We have it here in TX and we had it in the IL/MO area where I was living. If you are serious about kicking the caffeine habit (perish the thought!) hopefully you can find the CFDP by you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Virginia,
    There IS a caffeine-free Dr. Pepper..........not sure if it's available in our area, or not......and are you still without caffeine since this occurred on a Friday?
    Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)