Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Oops

Missed a day. Gotta watch out or I'll end up being a stale blogger. ;-p

So, thanks to the commenters...and if they're reading this...just wanted to say thanks for letting me know you're out there. To the folks who commented on Great Expectations....Yes, its very comforting to know you're not alone in these kinds of situations. I hope you guys come up with some happy results soon and if you ever want to chat, my email is over there in the sidebar.

On other things, I do think its kinda strange that I always get a couple comments after I've missed a day or two...interesting...I don't know that I want to really think about that one too much. LOL.

I had a good topic for a random blog entry but I don't remember what it was now. My life is boring lately, so there's not much to talk about there. Gotta figure out what the deal is with my memory. 23 is not O L D. I should not be this forgetful. I'm telling ya...I'd forget my head if it wasn't attached. Its a wonder I survive. I spend 90% of my days feeling like I'm forgetting something important. The other 10% is spent remembering what I forgot and trying to figure out a way to keep a hold of it until I can take care of it. *sigh* Is there a fix for this? I sure could use some.

Blah blah blah...I just don't feel like writing today. So if I feel like something important is coming back to me, I'll come back and post it. Chances are, I'll forget about it and I'll just be back at the usual time tomorrow. LOL.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)