Thursday, July 13, 2006

Only one more day

Till my favorite day of the week....or did I change my favorite day of the week? I forget. See??? There I go again. This is getting rediculous!!!!!

Anywhoo....tonight is supposed to be Sisters Night Out at church....I'm hoping I can get out of here in time to get to the meeting spot before they leave. I could use a night out. =) Not that I have any money to spend, but its just fun to go out with the girls and hang out...

Not a whole lot of stuff I feel like talking about today. I had a list of random topics somewhere, but GUESS WHAT! I forget where. I HATE THIS! This really stinks. On the other hand it might be good....I can blame my procrastination problem on my forgetfulness....oops...was that due today? I FORGOT! ROFL!!!


Well, I need to get back to work if I wanna get out of here early. I'll leave you with this lovely picture of my updated workspace. Thanks to my dear honey who bought and put this hutch together to go on my desk that was way too full. <-- Yes, that is a terrible sentence but who cares? I forget proper grammar. (BWAHAHAHAHA) Okay so here's my new digs:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)