Monday, July 17, 2006

Oh My

Bad blogger me. I have been meaning to post all weekend and never got to it....now I've been meaning to post all day and never got to it. Until now that is....and its almost time to leave work. I cannot believe how FAST today has gone by. That's not bad for a Monday....except the things on my to-do list are not the things that got done today. GRRRRR!

Here's something that made me happy today though. My lovely Dr. Pepper (which a little bird tells me, DOES come in caffeine free...somewhere....somewhere that's not here...*sigh*....at least its out there) and my sweet little piece of heaven, a strawberry fruit slush.

So Friday I got a watermelon slush from Sonic...well...too bad, but it didn't even come close to the strawberry. I pull away from the drive thru and take a big ol' sip....and think...hmm....wonder if they'd exchange this? LOL. My advice....skip the watermelon.

In other news, I had a very busy weekend. I'd say I'd come back later to tell ya about it, but ya know...there's a good chance that might never happen. =) Life is just too busy. I did some projects at a crop I went to on Saturday, that if I get motivated enough, I might take pictures and post on here later...maybe. The crop was fun, there were like 10 of us this time....total blast. Plus I got a LOT done...I was super proud of myself. Anywho, going to the crop didn't help me get my laundry done or clean my house (although it was much more fun) so I spent the rest of the weekend (around church services) trying to get caught up....oh that and PMSing (according to my dear KC....LOL)

OH well. Anyways....my friend is waiting on me.....so I guess I'd better head out.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. I could RAK you some CFDP if you want! Email me your address!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)