Monday, July 10, 2006

The Little Things in Life


Today I experienced the true delight of a strawberry fruit slush from Sonic. AAHHH...pure joy. If anything has ever hit the spot, its got to be this little bit of sweet stuff right here. MMM..good. I'm sure you're thinking...hmmm...doesn't take much to make HER happy. Yeah, well, sometimes in life you just have to stop and smell the strawberry slush. Or roses...whatever. Just enjoy the little things...cuz if you wait for the big things, well...you might be waiting awhile and who wants to be unhappy for that long in between times.

Fiddlesticks...a strawberry particle just got stuck in my straw.....hmmm...on closer inspection, it appears as if we might have a camel trying to go through the eye of a needle situation here. *sigh* Ah well...it was yummy while it lasted. Guess I'll have to use my straw as a spear if I want to eat the last little bit. LOL.

And there you have it. A perfectly meaningless and totally random blog entry. Sorry folks...I used up a few days worth of meaningful text on yesterday's post. My mind only puts out so much....then you have this. LOL.

So....
Later!

2 comments:

  1. I love Sonic drinks--something about their ice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonic is THE BEST!!!!!!
    YUM!
    Who knew a strawberry fruit slush could make one so happy!!!!!!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)