Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Hump day

And today it REALLY feels like a HUMP. The day is seriously dragging. Doesn't help much that today I'm looking up folks in the database from pages and pages of contest entries and that is making my eyes cross. YUCK.

We watched Pink Panther last night and OH MY GOODNESS, is it FUNNY! I thought I was going to DIE laughing. Especially at the little car/big parking scene. Steve Martin is HILARIOUS. I do NOT know how he acted those scenes with a straight face. ROFL!

A bit of random insanity for today....sometime I amaze myself. I just killed a fly buzzing in my window by launching a 4x5 inch scratch pad missile at it. Yes, I AM easily amused. LOL

Speaking of easily amused, let me tell you about this elderly lady that goes to school here at the college where I work. This is a long saga so today will be part I of Looney {lady} Tunes. I could let her annoy me, but I can always use a laugh, so thats usually what I choose to do whenever she starts acting up.

Lets just set the stage by telling you about her as a person. She's somewhere in her 70's, not sure which end of the 70's. We will refer to her as LL {loony lady} {Names have been changed to protect the innocent...BWHAHAHAHAHA}. LL is a lil over five foot and has your average slightly overweight grandmotherly type body, however, she has not realized this latter fact and consistently wears such clothing as leather skirts, fishnet stockings, prissy sandals, tight clothing, and etc. She is unmistakably a bottle blond with extremely large and thick glasses which accent the fact that she is obviously one of the main consumers of classic blue eyeshadow. She seems to be single, although its rumored that she has a husband that doesn't live with her. (Not that I would blame him...LOL)

LL has been taking classes here for many, many years (long enough that she is getting close to having completed all the available classes in all areas of course study) and she is a retired school teacher. She is not taking any classes in my building at this time, however, it remains her favorite hangout for studying and snacks....mainly because she has a huge crush on two of the RTV Instructors (one is married and the other recently widowed) both at least half her age, and both of whom she is wildly possessive. She does not get along well with any woman and targets the women in this building in her "dislike rotation." This is so widely known now that its become a joke among the staff here. But only in the last couple of years has she expanded her horizons to other women in this building....the actual targeting (to my knowledge) started with me many moons ago.

To be continued..... (its now five....and time to go)

so....
LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)