Friday, July 28, 2006

Friday

Well...I made it. Aren't you proud of me? (LOL) I promised I'd come back and post today....its just taken me forever to get to it. Sorry....we were kinda unavailable for most of the day. Got up at 5am and had the car loaded by six and on the road. So its kinda been a long day...long ride...but we made it safely (thank the Lord)....only got run off the road once....(eeps)

I'm seriously tired and its only 9:35 so if I make no sense...that would be why. We are at some friend's house up here in OH...and everyone is out in the living room visiting and I decided to sneak away and post....they have high-speed internet....I am SOOOOO jealous!!! ROFL.

My friend's sister who lives across the street was showing me some of her pictures....she does photography professionally....and WOW! How totally cool. I wish she had her stuff on a website and I'd link to it, but I don't think she does....she did tell me about this cool site to get awesome pics printed on....can't wait to try THAT out.

SO.....I know you're just DYING to hear the next installment of Looney {lady} Tunes, but unfortunately, me being at a friend's house....i need to get back out there and visit. So...I might possibly come back tonight (if i'm not dead) after we get back to the hotel and post that next episode....(by the way...i had to crack up when I saw the comments on that last post....BWAHAHAHA...thanks, ya'll)

If I get to come back after we get to the hotel....might bring some of the pics I snapped from our trip so far....maybe. If you're lucky...LOL. =P Or maybe not so lucky....*grin*

Anywhooooo....guess i'll catch ya....

LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)