Monday, July 31, 2006

Back to the Grindstone

Joy, joy. Definitely feeling the Garfield feeling this morning. Made it back home safely about 5:30 yesterday afternoon. I was in bed by 8:30....couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. Traffic was pretty heavy coming back yesterday....feels like we spent two days in the car...wait...I guess we sorta did. LOL.

I took a few minutes this morning to resize some of the pictures I took while we were gone, but blogger doesn't seem to be wanting to upload anything today....so I might just have to come back later to post those. I got a few good ones....and we had a really good time....for the most part. *grin* There are always going to be those "moments" that want to slip in and spoil the fun, but ya just gotta ignore those. It'll all come out in the wash. =)
Okay got them to work...at least some of them. #1 *deleted* #2 friend's cute kid that we visited while we were in Springfield #3 blurry picture but its our choir singing. #4 cool building we passed up in OH #5 friend and mother of cute kid

I heard a new song that I want to try to find to use for a fresh music video for this blog....if you hear something different than usual...then I found it...or something else I liked better...LOL.

ETA: Didn't find that song I wanted, which was Lessons Learned by Carrie Underwood, but I changed the video to another song by her. I really wanted the Lessons Learned, b/c it feels like she wrote it about me....LOL....here's the lyrics....

There's some things that I regret - Some words I wish had gone unsaid
Some starts - That had some better endings
Been some bad times I've been through - Damage I cannot undo
Some things - I wish I could do all all over again
But it don't really matter - Life gets that much harder - It makes you that much stronger
Oh, some pages turned - Some bridges burned - But there were - Lessons learned.


CHORUS:
And every tear that had to fall from my eyes
Everyday I wonder how I get through the night
Every change - life has thrown me
I'm thankful - for every break in my heart
I'm grateful - for everytime
Some pages turned - Some bridges burned - But there were lessons learned.

There's mistakes that I have made - Some chances I just threw away
Some roads - I never should've taken
Been some signs I shouldn't see - Hearts that I hurt needlessly
Some roads - That I wish I could have one more chance to make
But it don't make no difference - The past can't be rewritten - You get the life you're given
Oh, some pages turned - Some bridges burned - But there were - Lessons learned.

And all the things that break you - All the things that make you strong
You can't change the past - Cause it's gone
And nothing's gotta go - Because they are gone - Lessons learned.

CHORUS:
And every tear that had to fall from my eyes - Everyday I wonder how I get through the night
Every change - life has thrown me
I'm thankful - for every break in my heart - I'm grateful - for everytime
Some pages turned - Some bridges burned - But there were lessons learned
Oh, some pages turned - Some bridges burned - But there were lessons learned.

On the Looney {lady} Tunes....I brought my camera to work today but I forgot that classes are out for two weeks...so guess I'll have to get a picture of her later. The episodes will return when she shows up again....or in two weeks...whichever comes first. She's likely to get bored now that school is out and decide to come back and pay "her boys" a visit so they won't forget about her while she's gone....Bwahahaha!

Okay....blogger upload just gave me the error message...i'll try one more time and if it doesn't work I'm just going to head off for now. Hope ya'll had a wonderful weekend and I'll catch ya....

LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)