Thursday, July 06, 2006

Back In Luv With Blogger!



Hey would ya look at that?!? Its posting pictures!!!! Yay...my blog likes me again. Woohoo. Okay I know its really bad to get that excited about being able to post some pictures, but my blog has been so dull without some illustrations...

Not that this is a great illustration or anything...I mean, it was taken with my phone and is totally not a great picture, but at least you can see SOMETHING. This is the missing picture from the post about Kenny and Amanda Smith Band a couple days ago. They were AWESOME! Totally cool. Wish the picture was better, but hey...oh well.

Okay...the Thursday blog challenge over on SJ was to write about the hardest question you've ever had to ask and the hardest question you've ever had to answer.

Nothing comes to mind for the first question...I can't really think of a really really hard question I've had to ask unless you count the ones I ask myself. LOL. Which I don't count and even if I did, I can't think of what the hardest one would be.

The second question...well, there's no doubt in my mind about the answer to that one, but its not exactly something I can post on here. Intensely personal and definitely not something I'd ever want to post in a public forum. I'd die. Yah, you didn't think I had any deep, dark secrets, didja? ROFL. Well...now ya know better.

So thats a lot of talk about a challenge but let me sum it up for you...I appreciate the challenge but I can't answer the questions. Bummer.

Anywho....thats about as random as it gets today folks. I think I'm gonna wrap this up now and try to get those other missing images to show up on the right posts....*crossing fingers*

Later, ya'll.

PS Guess what tomorrow is?!?! Woohooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)