Friday, June 30, 2006

Yay, It's FRIDAY, Ya'll!

My absolute favorite day of the week. Actually, I take that back. My favorite day is really Saturday or any other day that I'm off work. Friday is my SECOND favorite b/c it usually means that my favorite day of the week is tomorrow. Ahhhh...anticipation. *grin* Yes, I'm weird, but I'm sure that's no real big surprise by now.

So here's some weirdness (and its random, too....very much so....LOL) for you on this Friday. I took some quizzes while waiting on my good buddy, the artist, to send me a new version of our graphic (which by the way was supposed to be in my mailbox within five minutes....and that was somewhere around 20 minutes ago). Well, just for the fun of it:


Faith's Past Lives
20 BC: A corrupt politician
1197 AD: A servant to royalty
1800 AD: An astronomer
'What" were you in your past lives?' at QuizGalaxy.com


Just so you know, I don't believe in past lives, but its good for a laugh. LOL. So go see what you were....

okay....for some reason I am having trouble with the little table graphics....oh well. I had one on epitaphs....mine was something about I had buyers remorse from selling my soul to the devil....guess I must have since my religion is:

You fit in with:
Taoism


Your ideals mostly resemble those of the Taoist faith. Spirituality is the most important thing in your life. You strive to live by all of your ideals, and live a very intellectually focused life.

40% spiritual.
0% reason-oriented.





Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

Oops...guess I should have studied for that one....I should be in the Christianity section....ROFL... Good thing I don't really believe all this....*GRIN*

Okay...last one...(that dumb new version of the graphic is still not here....GRRR)
Faith --
[noun]:

A person who falls into an outhouse and dies

'How" will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com


ROFL....if you hit back and try again, you'll get different (RANDOM...LOVE THAT) results. My other results were quite humorous....an alien, a type of dance involving little to no clothing (yikes...what is up today...guess this must go with my taoist religion or whatever....ROFL), benevolent to a fault....etc. Definitely random.

Okay that was fun....still no graphic.

I think I'm done posting for today...nothing earth-shattering or deep to talk about today. Actually, I do have some thoughts that I was thinking while driving around at lunch today but I don't think I'll post them here. I'd probably get in trouble if I said them out loud. LOL. I'll just leave you guessing. Actually, if you give me a few more hours, I'll forget what they were and then we'll all be guessing. BWAHAHAHAHA. Scary thing here is that I'm only half kidding. I really don't remember all the things that were running through my mind....it was out in the zone I guess. *Grin*

Have a great day....and weekend. I'm sure I'll be back before the fourth to wish you a happy fourth....so until next time.....

LATER!

PS...YAY again...the graphic just arrived...woohoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)