Thursday, June 22, 2006

Wow

I am seriously tired. I was up until 12:30 last night trying to get the editing and resizing done on those baby pictures. I did pretty good, out of the 100 or so that I liked out of the 350 I snapped (LOL), I have narrowed it down to about 25 really good ones and about that many of the not as perfect shots just in case she likes one of them better. While I was editing, I found these in there....the not so perfect moments:
Can't help but smile everytime I look at this one.....

Oops...somebody's about ready for a nap....where did the happy face go?This one is just begging for some of those thought bubbles like in the cartoons....how totally cute!

Well, thats it for now...I've got to get a couple other pictures that I edited last night put up over on my photo blog and then I've gotta finish getting ready for work.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)