Friday, June 23, 2006

Packing

I despise packing. I ALWAYS forget something. Thats what I'm doing today, I'm sure. Packing AND forgetting something. Ever get that weird sense that you're forgetting something but you can't remember what it is? I hate that. Just last weekend when we went to TN, I forgot all our shower stuff (shampoo, soap, etc) and we ended up over there in Walmart at midnight buying up all these travel size bottles. LOL. How aggravating. And how dumb of me to forget things that we use all the time. DUH.

Well, I'm off work today...that is, I'm at home anyways. I always end up doing more when I'm home, so technically I'm not "off". *Sigh* Just thought I'd post a leetle goodbye message since we're getting ready to leave. I can't stay on here b/c I have GOT to get the rest of the stuff packed before KC gets home, so we'll be ready to leave when he gets here. I have way too much stuff left to do and not enough time to do it in. I hate that, too.

If you don't hear from me before Monday, then have a great weekend. Because hopefully, thats what I'll be doing. =)

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)