Tuesday, June 20, 2006

One of Those Days

I want to have a day where everything goes right. Where everything that needs to be done, gets done. Where I don't feel a single moment of "blah-ness" anywhere on my emotional radar. Where PMS is not an option. Where life is fair. Where I don't have 300 projects hanging over my head that all need to be done yesterday. Where I'm not tempted to procrastinate on previously mentioned projects. Where there is plenty of time (and energy) in my day to get it all done. Just one day that is perfect? Guess that would probably be heaven and won't happen here on earth. *sigh*

I'm just in one of those moods. And I don't feel like complaining so I'm just going to get off here and go fold the mountain of laundry (literally) that is covering the bed and kiss my hubby who just got home.

Later ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)