Wednesday, June 28, 2006

New Header

Okay...so last night I was playing around on my computer and decided I was bored with my old headers and I wanted to create a new one. I came up with two, but I can't decide which one I like better...and it still feels like they're both....i don't know...missing something. Help me out...anybody got any ideas as to what I'm missing here? Oh and here's the link to the other blog header....obviously the first one is up at the top of this page. =)

Had a frustrating trip to Walmart Photo Center today. I was so aggravated with the lady, I could have screamed. So I turned in some photos in that little one hour kiosk thing and then I go up to the counter b/c I had three different receipts and wanted to make sure they knew that the order was together since they always give me cheaper prints after like #20. So I walk up to the counter and lay the receipts down and explain this to her. She says, you have the wrong photo place, we don't do any discounts. I say, no, I always get my pictures printed here and I've never asked for it, but the receipt always shows a discount after the 20th print. She says back, no, we do not do discounts and we have never done discounts, you must have us confused with somebody else. THAT made me MAD. DUH, like I don't know where I've gotten my pictures printed at for the last year and a half. Like I don't know which place I have submitted a copyright release for myself stating that my pictures are my own work so that I can get them printed there. Like I'm too dumb to read the receipt that says 4x6 - 1-20 = 0.19, 4x6 - 21-35 = 0.15. HELLO. Okay well at this point, I give up and say well whatever. But I also have this cd that I need a panorama print made of one of these pictures and it doesn't do it on the machine. She says, oh sorry, we don't do those either. UM...OKAY. Since when? How RETARDED. I just grabbed my stuff and walked off before I did something drastic. LOL...now if you know me, I'd never have the nerve to actually do anything, especially not anything drastic, and if I did, I'd probably feel bad about it and would end up going back and apologizing, but it sounded good to say it anyways. *GRIN*

In other news...happy hump-day, people. Hope everyone is having a good day. Other than the momentary irritation, mine is quite busy but alright....is anyone else experiencing the end of the fiscal year stuff about now? Our fiscal year ends June 30th and there is much to be done before then....speaking of things to be done, I need to get back to it.

Later, ya'll.

2 comments:

  1. I like it - it is bold and an attention grabber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your header. Looks Great.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)