Friday, June 02, 2006

More pictures from NY

We took a picnic up (or is it down? I have no clue) to Letchworth State Park. It was a beautiful park...pretty much like being up on NC's Blue Ridge Parkway. Why is it that ordinary food tastes so much better when eaten outside? Anyways, except for the ants, it was fun.

After we ate, the guys played Bocce which is sort of a cross between horseshoes, golf, bowling...you name it. It was pretty fun.
When L got tired, KC needed me to come show him how it was done, and then Uncle M and I beat KC and Dad who had been winning. It was fun, until Mom came and played in KC's spot. Then she tromped me and Uncle M. *SIGHHHH* =)
Yummy watermelon! But OH so sticky! This picture is like a classic summer shot...too cute.
And my cousin, L, again.
L's dog, Milkshake (this was actually taken at their house, not at the park...the dog didn't go with us to the park)
And another picture at the conservatory...this one is of mom and dad in front of this little fake backdrop that was set up in one corner.

Oh yeah, and I put some more pictures over on the photo blog of the rainbow and some more flowers and waterfall pictures. I absolutely LOVE the rainbow pictures....so cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)