Friday, May 05, 2006

TGIF

Ahhh...I absolutely adore Fridays. Today just flew by...its already 5:43...I don't know where the day went. *sigh* Anyways, Fridays just aren't as much fun when they go by so fast you don't have time to appreciate the fact that it IS Friday. Know what I mean? LOL.

So. I didn't get a chance to register for CK Convention today...I think I'll try to do that as soon as I get done with this post. Which means I better hurry cuz we have to leave for church in a few minutes.

And on that topic, NO, we do not go to church ALL the time (I know that's what you were thinking, right?). Anyways, we're having a 10 day revival starting tonight through next Saturday. I know we're supposed to be excited and happy about it, but I just can't get the enthusiasm up...all I feel is tired when I think about it. *sigh* I guess some people would feel like that makes me a bad Christian, but who knows...I bet Jesus got tired...the whole point is that he kept going and doing the right thing, which is what I will do this week...so that means I'm not bad, right?

Well, I've got lots of thoughts running through my head today....but I'm already tired of typing and I want to sign up for those classes before the one I want gets gone. So....if I don't talk to you before Monday...HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)