Thursday, May 25, 2006

See...what did I tell you?

This is what I meant by my procrastination issues. Its 7 minutes til five...do you THINK I could post earlier in the day when I'd have more time to think about what I'm sayin? NoOoOoO....she has to put it off til the VERY LAST MINUTE. This IS a serious problem, people. How do you fix something of this magnitude?

Ah well...other things to say...went down to studio b today and watched a live bluegrass band...Hit And Run Bluegrass. They were pretty cool. The vocals were awesome. Pickin was great, too....anyways, that was a fun part of the day. Went downhill afterwards, for reasons I won't go into here as this is a PUBLIC blog and who knows who might read it...but thats beside the point.

Lalala...plans for tonight...gotta run down to wally-world, pick up some shampoo and stuff before our sweet lil side trip up north this weekend and some food for tonight, and then home to spend the night with the girlfriends. CV (the girl I work with) is going home with me tonight and my friend K is coming over and bringin her lil boy who is the reason we are getting together. K's hubby and my hubby are both working late, so tonight is a good night to get together. We're gonna work on her lil boy's one year birthday party invitations...they are sooo cute. Her theme is from that kids book about the caterpillar....sorry, the exact name is escaping me...if you have kids, you probably know what I'm talking about...I think its pretty popular.

Anyways, 5:00! Gotta run...CV IS WAITING......=) LATER PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)