Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Random Tidbits

Well, the sermons have been pretty awesome the last couple days. SO if we have to go to church for this many days in a row, at least its interesting and not boring. LOL. Is that a bad way to feel about it? Oh well.... (I guess).

So other than being too busy to think this week, between work and church and sleeping, not a whole lot else is going on. It's almost 4 and I am going to try to get out of here not long after 4 so we can drop this mail we've been working on off at the P.O. before they close. It's a 4,990 piece mailing (of postcards...remember that project I was working on awhile back?). Well anyways, they're going to flip out at the P.O. because thats almost 5000 single cards to be sorted...yikes...wouldn't want their job today! Bwahahaha!!!! I'm so terrible.

Do you ever have random flashbacks? Or is that just another quirky thing that is wrong with me? So I heard a song the other day that brought back some {bitter}sweet memories of a summer several years ago. I don't know the title of the song, but it starts out: Late December back in 63, what a very special time for me....what a lady, what a night. LOL...that particular song doesn't do much for me personally, but I'm one of those kind of people that remember funny things. One of the funny things I remember is people's favorite songs. So every time I hear that song, I hear this guy saying how much he liked it, and from there, {flashback} my mind trails back to the summer that we all hung out together...and so on. I have decided that my memory is a cruel thing...why I can't remember if I turned off the iron or locked the door, but I can hear one line of a song and my mind is flooded with memories is beyond me. *sigh*

A few other songs that bring back memories, some good, and some I'd like to forget:

  • Jesus, Take The Wheel
  • I'm Not As Good as I Once Was
  • Strength In The Lord
  • May I Have This Dance
  • Can I Trust You With My Heart
  • Keeper of the Stars (Now this is definitely one of my favorite memories! *smiles* MW sang it at our "wedding")

Well anyways, time to go...have a great evening...you know where I'll be. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)