Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Pictures from NY

This is my dad and Aunt M. She's my great aunt twice (because she's my grandpa's sister and my grandma's brother's wife....brother and sister married brother and sister....if that makes any sense). Anyways, she's the same as I remember, only older, just like everyone else I got to see this weekend.

This is my grandma at the conservatory. I'm not sure if the conservatory was part of highlands park or not, but it was very close by in any case. This is my favorite picture of grandma.

Me an KC at the conservatory. This cool old log had two seats carved out of it. It was neat....

I don't know though, THIS might win my favorite picture slot...I can't help but laugh everytime I look at this picture. I was holding the camera out and grandma thought I was trying to show her something on the camera. I didn't see her face until I looked at the picture and then I cracked up. So the second picture I was cracking up and grandma was humoring me. *GRIN*

This was from our day at Letchworth State Park. We took a picnic lunch up there and hiked up to the falls. This picture is above one of the falls (actually its a small falls behind that feeds into the big falls). This is my Aunt M, Uncle M (dad's brother), and their son, L (my cousin). He's a cute kid!


More pictures coming...just haven't got them uploaded yet. Also there are some pictures of the falls and other stuff from the trip over on my photo blog.

1 comment:

  1. I love the one of your grandma trying to see what you're showing her on the camera. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)