Thursday, May 18, 2006

Papercuts and other such fun

Today was not so glamourous as yesterday in the life of one member services staff member who spent the afternoon stuffing the monthly billing in envelopes. *grin* Well...not every day can be as cool as yesterday.

In other news....I have a music video on my blog now (in case you haven't figured that out yet)...took me awhile, but finally got it figured out. I love it when I can solve a problem in HTML without having to look it up or ask anyone for help. Of course, it wasn't a HARD problem, but still...you know how it is...simple things for me are usually difficult. LOL.

Read a few interesting blogs today. Scrapability has this cool listing of scrappin blogs...I went down and randomly (since thats what I do best) looked at a few. Here's the two that I bookmarked to go back and read more of later: Unbelievably Random <-- Why do you think THAT one appealed to me? (Hehehe) ...and Spragueblog <-- Some cool photoshop tips here that I want to go back and check out! Created the index.htm for our new choir website. Its a simple website builder...can't do much with it, but I wanted something besides the "coming soon" auto page from webmasters.com to be a little more interesting and have a contact us spot (in case anyone needs it) while I work on building a decent page with Frontpage. First I have to figure out Frontpage...hopefully the learning curve is not as huge as PhotoshopCS2's. LOL.

Well....its ten till five and I'm outa here. Gotta do some more work on the choir cd cover...this (very cropped--I cropped it for the picture part, but you can still see at the bottom where the title is) version does not look like the version on my computer at home...or maybe it looks okay on your computer right now, but here at work the greens look too...well...GREEN. ANYWAYS.

So its time to go and I'm outa here before CV (the girl who rides with me home) comes in here and ends up waitin on me...LOL. Later!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Faith, Just visiting the SJ blogs cause I'm bored at work. LOL Am I putting it all together corretly -- are you involved in making a CD? Our Youth Choir made one 2 years ago. LOTS OF WORK!!!!
    And one more question, if I'm not being too nosey, what faith are you? If I am just say so. ~ RebekahBoo

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)