Thursday, May 04, 2006

Misc. Babblings

Sheeesh, I am soo incredibly hungry. I can't quit nibbling. *sigh* Not good. I think its cuz I haven't been busy enough today. Like, I am not complaining about that, b/c it is so busy around here most of the time and a moment to breathe is always appreciated, but when I'm not so busy I can't think, it leaves me time to feel hunger....LOL. OBVIOUSLY, I am busy most of the time, otherwise I would weigh a lot more than the 126 pounds the scale credits me for. LOL.

So registration for the CK Convention in Charlotte this August is now open. I'm excited already. It feels like I was just there...can't believe its already been almost a year. I can't decide which classes I want to take, but I know I'll be signing up soon so I can get the ones I definitely want before they sell out.

Speaking of how time flies so quickly, its incredible to think of how far I've come and how things have changed in only a year. (yes, I AM aware that my thoughts are crazy and scattered but that is the whole point of RANDOM INSANITY)
It will soon be a year now since....
  • Our awesome Las Vegas trip (I just finished the scrapbook on that...I'll have to post some layouts sometime soon) .
  • The worst night ever since KC and I have been together (and we're still happily married...thats good stuff!).
  • We bought and moved into our current house.
  • My temporary lapse of judgement in dealing with certain situations (which have now been resolved...lesson learned).
  • The CK Convention in Charlotte (fun, fun, fun)

Anyways, time flying...its now lunchtime and time to feed that hungry bear that is growling in my stomach. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)