Thursday, May 11, 2006

A Little Venting...

Is good for the soul. Wait....I don't think that's how that quote goes....hmmm. Oh well. So I have a few things I'd like to let some steam off about....

First I have to gripe about bratty kids. I won't say too much about it b/c I don't know who all reads this, but I wish people would take control of their kids. Its NOT my responsibility! If you're gonna have 3 kids or 4 kids or 5 kids or 10, either keep'm in line and don't let'm be bratty or for pity's sake, use birth control!!!!!! Now I love kids, and I don't think anyone should beat or abuse them, HOWEVER, a little discipline is definitely in order if you want your kiddies to turn out halfway decent. And DON'T sit there in church, letting your kids that are old enough to know better cut up and distract everyone else, and then WATCH US get after them and get them in line and NOT do anything about it. Come ON people, YOU'RE the parents! Do I sound aggravated? Maybe it's cuz I am. I totally love these people and I love the kids, but for cryin out loud, this is NOT how you raise kids! I know people say "wait til you have kids...you'll feel differently about it" but come on, those of us who were raised in church were trained better than that and WE turned out okay! How come now we let'm get away with murder? It's God's house, people, teach'm some respect! Leave the Game Boys and other miscellaneous loud and/or messy toys at home! If church time is play time, get a babysitter and leave'm at home so they can play without distracting people who are trying to pay attention, cuz you're sure not teachin'em how to sit still and behave in church!! Okay, first vent over.

Second vent: Guys are so dumb. (That sounds like I've reverted back to the kindergarden days huh?) Anyways, I won't go into my reasons for saying this, but I will say this much. Innocence is very dangerous anymore. That's aggravating, b/c innocence and virtue are good qualities and people are always trying to take advantage of them!

Third vent: Okay, this one is an ongoing aggravation for me...Driving. I won't say bad drivers or idiots, b/c I understand that driving at a speed you are comfortable with (even if it is 10 below the speed limit) is your right and you're only being extra safe, HOWEVER:
  • If you are in the left lane and the right lane is moving faster than you are....YOU ARE IN THE WRONG LANE! Get over!
  • If you are going less than the speed limit whenever there are no passing zones and at the speed of light during any passing opportunities...DON'T BE MAD WHEN I TAILGATE! Either set your cruise and maintain a constant speed or pull off the road and let me go by...you are obviously in no hurry. I have done both of these options for other folks who want to drive faster, so I know its possible!
  • And USE YOUR TURN SIGNAL! Not only that, but if you have to turn and you do NOT use your turn signal, don't take your sweet time turning...thats a recipe for disaster and if you're trying to be a safe driver, that is NOT the way to be successful!

Okay! I'm done now. Really I'm a very peaceful person. No matter how much I wish I could speak my mind about things in real life, I will probably never do so, since I am so not a mean or hateful person. I just have to vent from time to time in order to prevent disastrous and messy explosions. LOL. Now I'll just go back to being my happy self!

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)