Saturday, May 13, 2006

I Love Long Weekends

At least this weekend, I do! Thank heavens I am not suffering the same bored disorder that I had LAST time I had a long weekend. I have had plenty of things to do and (for the most part) enough energy and drive to get them done! YAY! Thats a great feeling.
So on Friday I:

  • Took a shower
  • Cleaned both bathrooms (including the showers) and my oh my, KC's was dis-CUSTING! But I won't go into that. =)
  • Did 7 loads of laundry (part of it was already washed and just had to fold--but thats the worst part...this chore took a LOT of time)
  • Cleaned the kitty bathroom (joy, joy)
  • Emptied the trash
  • Fixed a sub for lunch
  • Unloaded the dishwasher
  • Loaded the dishwasher
  • Tidied the house
  • Checked my email
  • Did NOT cook for the evangelist as previously planned (he got sick and couldn't come at the last minute)
  • Got ready for church
  • Went to church

Today:

  • Woke up at 5am with a headache, couldn't go back to sleep
  • Made two mothers day cards with matching tags and envelopes (here's the envelopes and tags...but my mom might read this, so I'm not posting the card...LOL)

  • Cleaned my desk back up
  • Checked my email
  • Fixed cheese & crackers for lunch (yeah, I know, balanced meal, right? LOL)
  • Edited some pictures to post
  • and now here we are!

So thats my life up to this point. Way exciting huh? NOT. Oh well, at least I'm not bored~

So I gotta run now and get my clothes ironed for church tonight. We have to leave early because the choir is meeting up in *the town where our church is* to get our picture made for the cover of the cd we're working on. I've also gotta look up a couple things in my camera manual since I'm the one taking the picture (yes, me, and I'm also IN the picture...so this will be quite interesting). Keep your fingers crossed...I really don't want to mess this up!

Oh, here's some more pictures before I go...this is what I did LAST Saturday....cleaned my creative disaster of a desk. LOL.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)