Friday, May 19, 2006

I Hate Headaches

Especially when they are persistent (and resistant to medicine). *sigh* I woke up this morning about 45 minutes earlier than usual just cause I was fighting this headache. I just don't sleep well when my head hurts. I took two excedrin this morning and this afternoon (after suffering all day) I took two extra strength tylenol. Please God, let this work. I'm such a baby when it comes to long lasting pain. *sigh*

The good thing is that its six minutes till five. Its been busy today...haven't had a whole lot of free time....but I thought I'd post before I left...especially since (thanks to stupid dialup) I don't post very much on the weekends when I'm not able to use the fast internet here at work. We have tried to get cable or dsl and they don't come out to our house yet. Only one minute from city limits and terrible service. *sigh* Life isn't fair.

Later folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)