Monday, May 01, 2006

Happy and Sad

WELL, that was a good and bad evening. We found the Hobby Lobby (45 minutes later, after driving around in circles on Hickory's lovely and confusing streets...and it only took about 10 to get back out). So we go in, and maybe 3-4 minutes after we finally get there the lights start going out....they close at EIGHT! GRR. I only got halfway through the scrapbooking section before we had to leave.
SO, I got a cardstock stack and a whole stack of single sheet paper, plus two nifty rubber stamps (stamps and paper were all 50% off -- great sale, by the way -- in case you care) and spent $20.00. Yay for me...and I was so drooling over the stuff I did get to see before the lights went out. KC had to drag me away....they have a TON of the new and different stuff that AC Moore and Michael's (bless their little hearts) just don't have.
On the bright side, all that time in the car was just more time to spend with my honey....AND he promised to take me back on Saturday (since by the time we found it, I was SO turned around and would probably never find it on my own). Soooo....can't spend any money this week...gotta save it for Saturday. Oooh, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)