Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Cool Day


Well, been busy today...days like today are real cool to be working where I work. Mickey Jones was in the studio today...did a guest DJ thing with Ellen live on the air and then hung around for a meet 'n greet with station staff and random folks that dropped by. He was the drummer for Bob Dylan, but that don't mean much to me, since I'm not really a Dylan fan....what I thought was cool was his blues guitar and his stories from his acting career. He was one of the Tool Time guys on Home Improvement, along with doing commercials and all kinds of other movies. He's acted with all kinds of famous people, even knows Arnold Swartznegger...or however you spell that! He was a real nice guy!! Pretty neat stuff. He had us rolling a few times...funny guy!

Anyways, its five oclock an time to go...catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)