Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Caffeine Buzzed

Thats me. Yikes. We're in the middle of the contest (the one I was doing the ad/graphic work for a few weeks back) so I had to come in at 7am this morning and its been non-stop since I got here. Two Dr Peppers and a large coffee (with extra extra sugar and a packet of hot chocolate added) later, I'm flyin pretty high. Its almost 4 and its crazy busy since all the entries come in by email to my computer and its a one day contest. So you can do the math...we are currently at 1873 entries.... this stack of papers isn't even all of them.....

Okay, pick your chin up off the floor now (unless you're still working on the calculator...LOL...in which case, you can leave your chin on the floor until you finish). So I wouldn't be here now posting this except for two things. #1 is that I forgot to post yesterday and I know you're just aching to hear my voice again (or read my typing, if you want to be precise). #2 is that our entry site was jammed this morning thanks to an idiot disregarding the "one entry per person" rule that was plainly posted, and the site has yet to catch up, so my email is coming in very slowly and not only that, we may not even be able to draw the winner tonight as planned, since its not looking likely that the site will catch up by the time the contest is ended. *whew* THAT was a long sentence. I should go back and correct it, but. I. won't. I'll. just. put. all. my. periods. in. this. sentence. (bwahahaha...yes, I AM insane AND on a caffeine high which is a highly unstable condition...keep reading at your own risk....ROFL!!!!) Back to the idiot. So he is obviously loonier than I am because even I am not stupid enough to think that if I enter TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY-THREE TIMES in 30 minutes nobody will notice that ALL THE NAMES ARE THE SAME. Ah well, he quit when the station manager gave him a personal call to let him know we weren't real appreciative of his efforts. But it was unfortunately too late to prevent the system traffic jam. *SIGH*

Well...not a whole lot else going on...been working the last couple evenings on the choir cd insert...thats taking awhile. I have the tray card insert to do tonight and then it will be ready to send to the printer. I'm supposed to have it by tomorrow night, so I HAVE to get that done tonight...can't procrastinate. Deadlines, deadlines....can't stand it.

Alright...need to get back to it....later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)