Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Best Time of Day

In my opinion, this is a great time of day...4:45. Means that in 15 minutes I can hit the road! Yes! So today has been quiet...not that I'm complaining. I'm just waiting on Friday. I have the DAY OFF! Yay for me! Maybe it will give me a chance to get caught up on all the things I'm getting behind in this week.

Of course, Friday afternoon already has scheduled plans (hence the reason for the day off) but I'll still have Friday morning. *smiles* So now you're wondering what the "scheduled plans" are, I'm sure (actually, I'm sure you don't care, but I'll tell you anyways...hehehe).

So my plans are that I have to cook a meal (gasp) for the minister and family that is holding our revival. I'm sure that you're thinking I must be cooking something gourmet if I have to take the whole afternoon in order to accomplish this, but you don't know my cooking talents (or lack there-of...LOL). The words out of my mother's mouth when I told her I was planning were (and I quote) "You'll definitely need more than a few hours since you'll probably burn it and then redo it at least three times." *SIGH*

There is a story there, but I won't go into it. All I'll say is this, I've been known to burn water (yes, it IS possible). LOL. My brother even cooked better than me. Sad. HOWEVER, I HAVE improved....my dear hubby is still alive after eating my cooking (although it is a rare occurence) for the last 4 1/2 years.

Anyways, on other subjects...I just posted a new link over there in the sidebar under my profile. See it? The "EMAIL ME" thing....so go ahead...click it. I'd love to get some real email. Hope to hear from YOU soon....

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)