Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Artificial Intelligence

Well, now I look intelligent...at least thats what I've been told. LOL. We know better though, huh? *grin* So they called this morning and said that my new glasses were ready. I wasn't expecting them to be ready this early, but anyways. I can't decide how I feel about them. I think I like them, and I sure like how sharp things are now, but it feels slightly strange. I'm kind of hoping they will make me look geeky enough that I'll quit getting hit on so much, but thats probably too much to hope for. Maybe if I put my hair in a bun and wear the glasses....hmmm. Anyways, all that aside, its nice to look smart....*GRIN*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)