Friday, April 28, 2006

YAY!

I finished it. Finally! I'm so happy to be done with it. I think I've decided I'm not real crazy about Fireworks for image-editing. I think I like Photoshop CS2 MUCH better. Well, anyways. Its 4:31 and I feel very good about today. It felt like I got a lot done, b/c not only did I do that ad and the postcard, I also answered the phones today (since my sidekick is off on Fridays), sent in a work request to get the lights in the hallway fixed (upon Nancy's request, since she doesn't have a computer), and wrote a couple receipts and processed the money for Roger (who is also off today). Plus, I have kept up with my email today, AND its not even five yet, so I have a few minutes leftover to breathe!!! =) Hooray for me!
So in other news, I think my stupid body is getting ready to rebel on me again and start acting goofy. I sure hope it gets the message I'm sending it every morning when I down a few echinacea capsules....in case it doesn't, I'm just serving notice right now: I DO NOT WANT ANYMORE FUNNY BUSINESS! NONE. No sickness, no colds, no flu, no NOTHING. PERIOD.
Okay, now that THAT is settled, I feel like making a list. Since I'm in a much better mood today, I think I'll just list a few things that made me happy today:
  • I finished the ad/postcard/graphics project.
  • I got to talk to my honey before my phone battery went dead.
  • My plant in my office is still alive (even if it isn't blooming).
  • Its not raining and the sky is super blue.
  • AND ITS FRIDAY, PEOPLE!

Have a GREAT, WONDERFUL, AWESOME weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)