Friday, April 21, 2006

Should'a - Could'a - Would'a

Man, I hate my voice. I have spent the last...oh...hour and a half...trying to record the message for the phone attendant that we have here at work that has all the listings of extensions and who to call for what, and I have deleted it so many times. I just can't get it right to satisfy myself. I totally should have recorded it two weeks ago when I had the "sexy" voice. LOL. For now I'm giving up. My stomach is growling and that doesn't sound good on an answering machine, so I'm giving up for now. I'll try again later after I've satisfied the hunger. I wonder if there is a cosmetic surgery for someone's vocal chords? HUM. Okay...I'm off to lunch. Back later.

*Edited to Add:*
Well, its finished...its still not quite satisfactory, but at least its done. *sigh* Ah well. I didn't give up...thats what counts right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)