Thursday, April 13, 2006

OH MY...

GOODNESS! My cat has a TWIN....SISTER! This is totally hilarious! I was just over on Scrapjazz reading some old posts, and clicked on Rachel's blog and lo and behold if A's new cat, "Cisco", doesn't look identical to my baby, "Jango"!!!! Check this out! Ooh, I think we have a match!
Maybe? Well, Jango does have a bowtie, but thats cuz he's a boy, right?

ugh, these are icky pictures...i found these in my computer from when I was testing the self timer and all the settings...I'll have to take a good one of him later and replace these goofy things...but this will have to do for now.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:50 AM

    I think those cats ARE twins!! Funny! Glad I can leave you comments now :)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)