Wednesday, April 26, 2006

HTML

Well, its taken awhile to get my brain wrapped around this whole HTML thing and webpages and all that jazz, but I'm finally feeling like some progress has been made. Check out my photography stuff that I added over the last couple of days. Still not quite happy with it, but its getting there.

Between that, work (which has been busy), housework, and life, I've been pretty busy. Which, as usual results in fatigue. *SIGH* You did notice in there that sleep is not listed as one of the things that is keeping me busy. LOL. Actually in reality, I do get enough sleep, its the housework that doesn't get enough time. *grin*

Okay, I'm taking my grumbling self back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)