Saturday, April 22, 2006

Good day

Well, today I went to a cropping party at my cousin's house. It was fun although I didn't get a whole lot done. I mostly worked on journaling the album that I'd already finished (well, finished except for the journaling) on our trip to Las Vegas last year. Then I made a card for a girl at work and that was about it. I took a lot of projects with me in hopes that I'd get more accomplished, but oh well. It was still good to get out and spend the day scrapping and not feel bad for not getting housework done...which is what I'd have done if I'd been at home. LOL. But I should head off and do some of that poor neglected housework now....later!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:07 AM

    Sounds like fun! I have never really been to a cropping party, but it would be a good time!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)