Monday, April 17, 2006

Blah Blah Blah

Do you ever have days that you just don't feel like doing nothing? (okay, I know the correct word there is "anything", but get over it, this is my stupid blog and if I want to be grammatically incorrect, I can.) LOL So anyways, and then when you just blah around all day, you feel like you're wasting your day, but you don't have the energy to do something to make the day worthwhile? Even writing isn't helping today.

So far on my day off I have:
  • slept in (for a whole extra 2 hours)
  • took a shower
  • sewed up two skirt splits (which is one of my least favorite and most put off chores)
  • watered the flowers on the front porch
  • checked my email
  • fixed myself a sub for lunch (and then ate it, of course)
  • sat out on the deck for about 30 minutes reading a book and almost sunburning my legs
  • edited a couple pictures taken on Friday's drive back from Asheville
  • looked up a couple things on the internet

and now I'm writing this and feeling like nothing of worth has been accomplished. Grrr...I hate that feeling. I'm even in a blah writing mood. Yuck. Its kind of scary to think that I might actually be missing work today. EW...after all the days I sit at work and wish I could have a day off, now on my day off I sit here being bored and wish I were at work...hmmm...I don't like thinking about this.

So enough about that, here are a couple of pictures in case you care. I'm not real impressed with them, but then again, my entire mentality is just....well....BLAH today, and here I am back on this train of thought. ENOUGH...I'm posting the pictures now.

1. Andrew's Geyser
2. Old house on the road to Andrew's Geyser

3. Blue Ridge Mountains as seen from the visitor center

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)