Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Ahhh....back where I belong

Today has been a good day. I haven't accomplished much, but it has been normal. It has been routine. It has been another day on the job. I didn't realize how much I liked routine and activity until I had a day off with no plans. Sometimes I scare myself with my freaky weirdness. I mean, come on, who in the world actually "LIKES" to go to work? I am not a workaholic by no means, so why do I miss it when I'm sitting at home being bored? I am truly insane. Ah well, back to it.

PS More insanity to come...I found some cool journaling prompts I might make use of next time I run out of things to blabber on about...*winks* Hey, don't get too excited or anything. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)