Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Twenty-three Years Ago Today

Gas was a lot cheaper. What, did you think I was going to say I was born or something? Oh, wait, I guess that happened, too. LOL. So its official now, I'll never be 22 again. It's very sad, I still feel like I'm 19. Of course, there are still quite a few people that don't think I'm over 18, but that is slowly changing. Finally.
So my birthday started out pretty rough...I had to go get a vaccine for measles (MMR) and let me tell ya, that was kind of painful! Its no wonder babies cry. After that, my day could only get better, and it did. *smiles* Everyone here at work was very sweet, took me to lunch and everything. All in all, its been a good day. Here's to another year, may it be the best one yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)