Thursday, March 02, 2006

My, Oh My, What a Beautiful Day!

Oh it is SO nice outside. I want to go out and PLAY! Who's idea was it anyways to put all the beautiful weather in the middle of the week and the stinky pathetic weather on the weekends. It never fails that I'm sitting at my desk looking outside whenever there is a pretty day and whenever I'm at home wanting to go outside its yucky and nasty. *SIGH* What is UP with that? Well, today I refuse to let the weather win! I have made a running date with my coworker, Leanna, after lunch. We're going to get outside and enjoy the weather and get some exercise...YAY! I'm so excited. I guess its probably really sad to be this excited over something little like that, but I like to enjoy the little things in life. So come on twelve o'clock...my patience is getting thin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)