Monday, March 13, 2006

I'm A Genius!

So obviously I have figured out how to post photos now. It only took me forever to get there. For some reason I would upload and then type and suddenly...goodbye to the picture...then the upload process must be begun again. *sigh* I still don't know what I was doing, but for now, they're there...if they disappear by tomorrow, I didn't do it. =)
Anyways, so I'm still in recovery from my run with Leanna at lunch today. She nearly killed me today. I don't know what happened, we only ran a mile and a half and walked another mile. Maybe its because we did it in 35 minutes. Or maybe because it was warmer today than Friday. Or maybe it was both....all I know is it took forever for me to get oxygen back in my lungs properly and I still feel somewhat handicapped in that area. *deep breath* Ahhhh....but it was nice to get outside. Today we went around the lake and up and around the back of the foundation...so a little different scenery and a few extra hills. I WILL (someday) be able to run a mile without stopping to pass out. That is my goal. That shouldn't be hard...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)