Saturday, March 25, 2006

Finally "Friday"

So Saturday has come and this is the last day of our fund drive....so I'll be off tomorrow (YAY! *Faith dances around the computer with joy*). I'm totally bouncing off the walls. So if I can make it until 7 pm tonight, we'll be in good shape. Except for the fact that I've got church tomorrow so I really won't get much rest. *sigh* Good gravy....guess I'm all excited for nothing. Maybe next weekend I'll get a chance to rest. Until then, bring on my latest addiction....Hot Choco-Latte....chocolate and coffee, double the whammy!! No wonder I'm bouncing off the walls. Its going to take me at least a month to get back off of the caffeine...*SIGH* Funny, as I read back over what I have written so far, I'm not feeling much "saner" than the last time I was on here, so I think I'll leave now. Later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)