Monday, March 20, 2006

Daily Muddle

I would say it was the daily "grind" but these days it seems more like a muddle. I don't do very well being this busy. I haven't even had time to visit my favorite scrapbook sites. I put in a 12 hour day (not including lunch) on Friday, then worked over the weekend to be ready for the beginning of our fund drive here this morning. And then today....up at four-thirty, left the house at five-forty-five, got here by six-twenty, and its been pretty much non-stop since. I'm hoping to get out of here before eight tonight, but we'll see. This is not my idea of an ideal life....are you kidding? WHAT life? I'm glad this is only for a week. I'd die if this were my regular routine...I guess I should feel sorry for KC since this is what he does every week. Oh my. I am such a whiner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)