Thursday, March 23, 2006

Brain Dead

My insanity is no longer random...it is now permanent and constant. We're now in day....um....I've lost track...maybe four(?) of our fund drive here at work and I have almost forgotten what the "outside" looks like. I am so exhausted. When will this be over? I've gained at least five pounds from all the food thats been spread out, and I must confess that in my tired haze I have lost sight of why I quit caffeine back in November...eek. I fear that by the end of this fund drive I will once again be a caffeine addict. God help. Two cups of coffee this morning, which I NEVER drink coffee, and I still feel like I need toothpicks for my eyelids. I just am not doing well at these 12 and 14 hour days. Its dark when I come in and its dark when I leave. Dear God, I miss my life. How do people DO this? I am losing my mind.
So now this is totally blabbering about nothing of great importance (or that makes sense...even to me) AND I'm on a borrowed computer at this moment since I am in Studio B. And now the owner of this computer is ready to use it again, so if this is the last time you hear from me, you'll know that I didn't survive this torture....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)