Friday, February 24, 2006

Friends

Tonight is going to be another busy hurried evening. At least until my friends get to the house. They're coming in from Ohio to visit their family down here and they're staying with us for the weekend. I'm excited. But I'll be hurrying and rushing around the house to get it clean before they arrive. Once they get here, though, and after I've cooked supper, I'll be able to kick back and have fun. I'm not going to church tonight since they're coming in and I have to finish getting things ready for them, but KC is still going to go. There is just no way I can get everything done AND go to church. Forgive me, Lord.
I'm extremely excited about them coming. My friend and I go way back and since she got married and moved to OH, I haven't seen enough of her. We had some really good times together, she was like my sister. Old friends are the best kind, you don't have to explain past history, they were there and they understand. Although when they're long distance, you do have to catch up a lot of current things, but the best kind of old friends understand that stuff, too. It's going to be a good weekend. I refuse to have anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)